Headed out of West Yellowstone 9:30ish, arrived home 10ish. Enroute I:
- Saw Quake Lake, formed by an earthquake-triggered landslide in 1959 that unfortunately killed 28 people
- Had another flat tire. Les Schwab > Big-O Tires, by a ton. I bought a third new tire, as a preemptive measure on the tire guy's insistence.
- Drove into the setting sun. Terribly annoying as it was dead ahead.
- Smelled potato, peppermint, alfalfa and timothy hay in Eastern Washington. The latter triggered my alergies. The peppermint was awesome.
- Was followed by some weirdo who sat just behind my blindspot for about 80 miles through Snoqualmie pass. They wouldn't pass when I changed lanes, they'd just sit there with their headlights in my side mirror.