Wednesday July Fourth I:
- Drove out to the Olympic Hot Springs.
- Saw naked people, the first of which was a naked man standing and pointing at two deer just up the trail. Seeing a naked man pointing is Really Confusing.
- Didn't go in any hot springs because of signs warning of Scary Bacteria and the hole in my foot.
- Met two Canadian school teachers who had bicycled right past the $5 fee booth.
- Got a backpacker tan
- Ate at Frugal's in Port Angeles. Ok food, super fast.
- Learned my battery is "dead". Not quite enough power to turn the engine over, but only sometimes.
- Drove past the new Tacoma Narrows Bridge
- Played frisbee on a trampoline and on a really rough lawn in my bare feet.
- Watched fireworks with zenspider's friends
- Learned my car's cruise control will turn off if I use the right turn signal.
- Got 13.7 MPG!
- Will my cruise control reengage if I use the right turn signal for a short enough time period? (I didn't get enough time to experiment)
- Why does my battery have plenty of cranking power sometimes, but not others?
- When was the road to the hot springs (now a trail) closed?